Friday, December 14, 2012

Hannukah and Hobbitten!

Hi all!

So Wednesday we had our Medical Practice and Policy exam which wasn't altogether terrible, but pretty hard.  To celebrate being done we went out to brunch and then I got to studying my European Storytelling.  Later that night, we all went over Morgans to learn to make Latkes (potatoes pancakes, completely kosher), play Driedel with M&M's (I lost), and celebrate the fifth night of Hannukah!   It was a lot of fun, and just a nice time to relax in the midst of all these finals!

Finished Latkes!

Lighting the Menorah

Alison's first attempt at Latkes

Playing Driedel!

Thursday I had my European storytelling final and then went with that class to see Hobbitten in 3D!  It was awesome because we got free tickets and free popcorn and a soda, and it was in a theatre that sat 1,200 people so it was really cool!  It was definitely a great way to finish off the semester of European storytelling, and it was a realllyyy good movie too, so I was really happy.  It got me in the mood to watch the Lord of the Rings Trilogy, so I'll have to get that for the plane ride home!

Today I have my last final, have to return my bike, and am then cooking dinner with my friends and we're spending our last night out in Copenhagen.  It's surreal to think this is it, but I have to enjoy every second of my time left here!

Til imorgen!

No comments:

Post a Comment